Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Baltimore, MD
- Last Online
- Today – 4:35am
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- I'm a little gym rat. Testing my body and my self discipline is nice. I enjoy other forms of activity such as running, swimming and (when I can find a decent ballroom dance studio) dancing.
- I have the ability to remember the tastes of beers years after sipping it. If I were an X-Men, that would be my superpower. Granted, it doesn't exactly help in a fight to save the world.
- I'll be going back to school next year, and considering a masters degree in nursing informatics, which is the mixing of technology and nursing to create systems for better health care. I truly do believe our medical system can be better utilized using smart systems.
-Talking to complete strangers (my job kinda requires it)
-Bad jokes and puns.
(Why was the ATM depressed? Because it was suffering from withdrawals.) (What's more amazing than a talking dog? A spelling bee.) :)
Movies: Indiana Jones (the original three), Dumb and Dumber (guilty pleasure), How to Train Your Dragon. Big fan of animated films!
Food: I will eat nearly anything. Ever have traditional Afghan? You're missing out.
Music: Jimmy Eat World, but mostly Traditional Irish music, even though I'm squarely of German decent. I listen to Gaelic Storm, Fighting Jamesons, Scythian and when I'm not feeling "traditional", it's Drop Kick Murphy's.
Overall I enjoy most music and food and always encourage people introduce me to their favorite hobbies.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.