New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Lexington, KY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:47am
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Strictly monogamous
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
I almost always have music playing and I'm always on the look out for new songs/bands.
I'm a huge UK basketball and football fan.
I like to go hiking on weekends when the weather is cooperative, and sometimes when the weather is uncooperative. I really enjoy being in nature, whether I'm exploring a new trail for the first time, or sharing one of my favorite trails with someone else.
I'm always on the lookout for new things to try and hobbies to discover. I love to learn new things and meet new people.
While I do enjoy my job, I'm very focused on saving and investing so my life wont be an endless pattern of 9 to 5. There are a multitude of places I haven't been and things I haven't done; I want to make sure I have an opportunity to experience those things.
II. Carrying all of my groceries in one trip
c. Shouting at other drivers from the safety of my car
4. Guessing where to drop the needle when playing records
V. Making obscure references that only I think are funny
z. Forgetting how I was numbering this list
Music: Currently I'm digging a lot of newer Indie music: London Grammar, The Naked And Famous, The Jezebels, HAERTS, Chvrches, Lydia, and a million other little bands. But my old stand-bys include: Tool, Modest Mouse, Smashing Pumpkins, Pink Floyd and Radiohead.
Movies: American Beauty, The Good The Bad And The Ugly, Once Upon A Time In The West, Airheads, Talladega Nights, Independence Day, 2012, Kingdom of Heaven, Oceans Eleven, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings.
I'm also a fan of hanging out with some friends and making fun of terrible movies. If you've ever seen The Room you know exactly what I'm talking about.
TV: Mad Men, Justified, The Walking Dead, Shameless, Top Gear, How I Met Your Mother, Portlandia, Game of Thrones, The Leftovers
1. Good tunes at all times.
2. Coffee - Without it my communication before noon would consist only of grunts and shrugs.
3. Hoodies - During the winter they keep me warm when I'm outside. During the summer they keep me warm when I'm at work. (Why are offices so cold?)
4. Hiking boots.
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't think of a song to sing during karaoke? Red Hot Chili Peppers is the answer.
6. Late nights with good friends.
7. The freedom to break the occasional rule.
- Something about me interested you
- You want to meet up or do something
- Something I wrote made you laugh
- You find me attractive
- You agree with my hidden sentence and are hungry.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.