Sometimes I read these 30 something folks' profile and wonder why such a big section of society is lost in self absorbed pleasures.
People state , "no kids and don't want any" even in late 30s.. I scratch my head, what s wrong with these people. Haven't they had enough of skirt chasing phase and grown out of it? I wonder why nurturing another life and leaving your own ideal footprint of humanity is not high on these so called smart people's agenda.
Personally to me, being alone in late 30s with no kids is like wasting a decade of adulthood and shows hesitation in taking up responsibilities. If you have chased your career to new height, I may understand that.. But If all you have done, is have bunch of failed flings. It doesn't impress me. It just shows either you are making wrong choices or you don't even know what you want in life.
I am single mom to a precious toddler boy.
Following category of dating interests need not waste their time.
- If you are not local to Bay area. I don't have inclination to pursue any long distance communication.
- If you are NOT in age range 35-40.
- If you haven't bothered to fill out your profile
- If you think you are working in some low end job. Spare me the agony of reading your messages
- If you find yourself lying about your religion, race or ethnicity, we will probably not be good match.
- If your pictures are more than a year old.
- If you are looking for a quick fling. Trust me we are better off with out each other