INTJ for those that care.
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:42pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
INTJ for those that care.
1. Deliver a TED talk or the future equivalent
2. Make it to the front page of Reddit without reposting
3. Acquire a PhD in Positive/Social Psychology
4. Be in a band
5. Hike through every national park in the U.S.
6. Perform for an audience of 1000+
7. Write at least one non-fiction book (about my research)
8. Write at least one fiction book (about my vision of a Utopia)
9. Be able to sit in the lotus position
10. Drive a motorcycle over 180mph
11. Have at least 100 strong in my personal army to take Orcas Island in the event of an economic meltdown.
12. Beat QWOP
13. See the Aurora borealis
14. Get a blackbelt in some form of martial art
15. Run a marathon
16. Do something naked in public
I'm an analyst working downtown for a SaaS company. After doing sales/account management for too long, I am so happy for the change. Now I get to build algorithms and not deal with customers. Best.thing.ever.
Next goal on the horizon is debt-free and back in school by the age of 30. 54 months to go.
Musically, I'm a blues/jazz/rock/classical kind-of-guy.
For everything else, I feel like my preferences are in alignment with most people in my demographic group.
2. Intelligent Conversation (eg. flaws with the teleological argument)
3. Unintelligent Conversation (eg. who would you rather fuck)
4. Friends. My friends and I have a wiki of over 300 memes. They're just as whacky as I am and I love em.
6. A fascination with how people interact
truth, belief, love, human nature, progress, science, relationships, morality,
communication, understanding, economics, global trends, memory, neurology, social psychology, artificial intelligence,
evolution, revolution, politics, greed, sex, prospection, strategy, chess, marketing, the end of the world, immortality,
funny cat pictures, etc.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
...you're an attractive nerd.
...or if you have insight to why I'm single. I'd really like to know. Maybe it's because I'm into attractive nerds and none exist? That's an exaggeration—it's more likely that they are represent a niche target audience and my lead flow (get out of my head sales!!!) is too small. Time to diversify my channels!