I'm pretty straight forward and I like to think that I have a pretty good sense of humor… but only because people ask me if I have my own reality show. I've been told that I can be a little feisty (which is generally followed by a curse word and the word redhead). Since I’ve already tried submitting my life for a biography and it was turned down, I’ve decided to express myself through some of my likes and dislikes. If you’re wondering why my biography was turned down, it was only because apparently Comedy Central has bigger standards. Who knew?
• Uncomfortable situations have a tendency to make me crack jokes so first date funerals are probably out of the question.
• I’m passionate about my convictions but always willing to open discussions.
• Three things I feel no one should ever speak about when alcohol is involved: Religion, Politics and Rival Sports Teams.
• Memes are the only reason I’m on FaceBook. I feel as though they capture my feelings.
• I believe that the odds of a zombie apocalypse happening are greater than the odds of the ending of “Pretty Woman.” Seriously. Like that would ever happen.
• I constantly struggle between Sunday Night Football and the Walking Dead. Yes I have DVR. I’m just not sure which to watch first.
• I indulge in a Starbucks Caramel Macchiato once a month. Not because I’m on some weird smoothie diet, only because I don’t believe in $4 coffee every day.
• Incorrect spelling irritates me. I’m the person who would correct the spelling on the wall in a public restroom. (Okay it hasn’t actually happened yet... but only because I have yet to figure out how women end up with markers while in a public restroom).
• Grammar is very important. Except in text messages. I feel as though the commas are trying too hard and I feel bad for them.
• Clint Eastwood can do anything. Much like Target.
• I have a strange aversion to toothpicks. Long Story.
• I Love DC and New York at Christmas time. It always makes me feel like I’m a kid who just got a free snow day.
• Anyone else wonder if there's an end to the OKC questions? I'm pretty sure whether or not I watch documentaries is inconsequential.
I enjoy anything that involves good company and many laughs. I'm just looking for someone who I can have fun with, good conversation and laugh at the small things so that we can enjoy the big together.