Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Black, Other
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Trying to quit
- Other and very serious about it
- Pisces and it’s fun to think about
- Working on masters program
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Arabic (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), Chinese (Poorly)
mmmmmaybe Chicago, Illinois less spiritual
M_Fax Chicago, Illinois more loving
NottheSpider26 Chicago, Illinois thriftier
Emily_Krakoff Chicago, Illinois less spiritual
LaurenWoood Chicago, Illinois less desiring of sex
nativefae Chicago, Illinois less spiritual
KayChicago Chicago, Illinois less spiritual
lifeisshort1212 Chicago, Illinois less desiring of sex
Baldwin, Ginsberg, Capote, Angelou, Gaitskill, Kafka, O'Hara, Diaz.
Midnight in Paris, Deconstructing Harry, Small Time Crooks, Annie Hall (I am a huge Woody Allen fan), No Country for Old Men, Barton Fink, Fargo (oh...just everything and anything by the Coen Brothers!), Drive, Half Nelson, Gosford Park, The Devil's Double, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Sideways, 50/50, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, There Will Be Blood, Mystic River, Puncture, The Science of Sleep, Adaptation, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Inside Man, Con Air, Ocean's Eleven ('60 and '01), Where the Wild Things Are, Philadelphia, School Daze, Elizabeth, Being John Malkovich, Pride and Prejudice ('40 and '05), etc.
M.I.A., Beach House, Radiohead, Andrew Bird, Iron and Wine, Beck, Death Cab for Cutie, Bright Eyes, Toro y Moi, Animal Collective, Cee-Lo, Explosions in the Sky, The Klaxons, Outkast, Lana del Rey, Beyonce, Jenny Owen Young, Wu-Tang, Talking Heads, Beirut, David Bowie, Crystal Castles, Ice Cube, Bassnectar, Drake, Lil' Wayne, Frank Ocean, Rick Ross, Wale, Robyn, Led Zeppelin, Smashing Pumpkins, Queen, Nujabes, Blackalicious, Mos Def, Bob Marley, Nirvana, Florence and the Machine, Bon Iver, Kid Cudi, The Black Keys, Interpol, The Shins, Talib Kweli, Adele, Erykah Badu, Muse, Grizzly Bear, Coldplay, Common, Broken Social Scene, Metric, Shiny Toy Guns, Uh Huh Her, The Smiths, TV on the Radio.
About 80% of the time something healthy. The other 20% is anything that's cheap and disgustingly easy.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 23–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Fuck dude. Just message me if you want. I only bite if you want me to.