Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Gainesville, FL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Dec 13, 2014
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- Open relationship
- 6' 0" (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism and it’s important
- Working on University
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently)
I'm a strong writer, passable poet, successful camper, and powerful judge of character. I'm really good at deconstructing video games, enjoying the entirety of nature, judging pizza contests, and winning nerf battles.
Movies. So many! Here's a few: Kung Pow, The Fountain, Children of Men, Little Miss Sunshine, The Life Aquatic, Cornetto Trilogy, My Neighbor Totoro, Oldboy.
Shows. Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, the Venture Brothers, Breaking Bad, Home Movies, Futurama.
Music. A good amount, to name a few: The Demeberists, Shugo Tokumaru, Death Cab for Cutie, Bright Eyes, Grizzly Bear. Also a fan of comedy podcasts.
Food? Willing to try a variety, but home cooked meals are always the best. Biscuits, Eggs, Crepes, BBQ, Tacos, a good casserole.
- Clothes, anything to cut down exposure and insects over a long period.
- Shelter, we'd probably need a roof. Any kind of housing would do, even a lean-to.
- Water, we should use the plastic bags to make evaporation drips, purify what we have.
- Food, we can splinter the ends of these sticks in order to pierce fish off the promontory on the north side of the island.
- Heat, a fire will serve to boost morale, keep warmth in the night, and let off smoke signals the morning after.
- A blender. I enjoy a good smoothie now and again.
If the history of art, or any such expression treated as a ball in the realm of shared culture, before the turn of the 20th-century can be described as a pyramid with more and more ideas piled up over the years, accelerating as populations boomed and ideas dispersed through nations, and the history of art during the 20th-century was the even faster cementing on top of that pile into a spindling spire.
Then the dawn of the 21st-century can only be described as so many shared creative works in that same space, on that same pile, that in the blink of an eye one sees inspiration, begins to realize it, and finishes with a product inspired by the piece. In that same instant, that piece rolled off the tower, knocked into a dozen more pieces, and made something so unique, so hard to define, that it becomes the new muse.
What becomes of the first piece, now inextricably melded into a new amalgamation in the eyes of that artist, and soon after forgotten, snatched by gravity, cast off into the abyss?
I spend a lot of time thinking about where the future of creative endeavors are headed because our mountains of cultural history are becoming crumbling towers of gold by the day.
(scale from 1-10)
1. At home, reading.
2. At home, making a good meal and reading.
4. Visiting friends and playing board games.
5. Visiting friends, playing board games, and drinking.
8. Driving around all night in search of bats and old tree demons, ending in a drug-fueled a capella rendition of Dragon Attack by Queen.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.