Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- Dec 24, 2013
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
If my Hollywood ambitions don't pan out by 2030 I figure I can make a decent living using my engineering skills in subduing and reprogramming the maurading deathbots.
I can crack every single joint in my body.
(During heart attack only)
Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, and secretly, shamefully Orson Scott Card (damnit he's terrible but I love it)
Particularly I love Good Omens, Thief of Time, Anansi Boys, and Sandman
Game of Thrones, Community, New Girl, Eastbound & Down
Miyazaki films, Back to the Future, Tarantino movies, Metropolitan, Kicking and Screaming (the Noah Baumbach one, not the Will Ferrell one)
2. Scientific calculator
3. #3B pencil that's just perfectly short of sharp, with a pristinely soft eraser
4. My awesome, crumbling pair of sneakers that are as comfortable as socks
5. Quiet contempt for obnoxious people loudly showboating their asinine conversations in public
6. Fuck it, the internet
- Ages 20–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.