As for what I'm looking for, you are someone who:
- is able to manufacture a good time out of nothing
- doesn't take life too seriously
- has a great laugh (occasional snorts are okay)
- appreciates a sarcastic, off-beat sense of humor
- is able to carry on an intellectual conversation without sounding like you are 16
- has a stable job (being a stay-at-home mom counts as a job....probably the hardest job)
- is willing to be spoiled and pampered
- knows how to take a compliment
- is able to adapt to any situation (i.e. can dress to the nines for a romantic, intimate dinner or grub down for a bike ride in the rain)
- is honest and isn't afraid of communication in a relationship
- shares things in common with me
- isn't afraid of getting into a serious relationship at some point down the road (ya gotta start somewhere though)
- may or may not have children (I don't have any but if you do, that's fine too)
- enjoys the outdoors but also enjoys cuddling up in front of a movie too
- loves to travel and explore
Let me just add, I may not be the best looking guy on the site but you probably won't meet a more genuine person, both inside and out, then me. Let's meet for a coffee....what do you have to lose??? Worst-case scenario, you have made a friend and gotten a free coffee!!
Good luck to all!!!!
Relationships aren't about finding the person you can live with......but rather finding the person you can't live without.