* I try not to take myself too seriously
* I think it's important to stay connected to that child-like sense of wonder even as we grow older and more sophisticated
* I like puzzles and figuring stuff out
* I am in touch with my emotions and open about sharing them
* I value curiosity and lifelong learning
* I appreciate both simplicity and complexity, both structure and texture
* I am more than willing to embrace (not just tolerate) the quirk in a person
* I am happy with unresolved questions, ambiguity and not knowing all the answers
* I work in Tech, but I'm not a techie
* I'm a single dad, but he's flown the nest - we're still quite close.
I’m looking for:
* Emotional intimacy, deep connection, a partner
* Physical attraction and good sex
* Someone who’ll call me on my bullshit
* Someone who will bring new things to the table (artistic, intellectual)
* A balance of alone time and together time
* Someone sexy and brainy and loving and sweet - I want it all.
I am bright, funny, and casual - nerdy but cool
I know how good it can be when two people make a relationship really work. Long-term I want a serious relationship , but in the short-term, I think it's wise to start casual and see where that leads.