I had a big career change in my twenties, and went back to university for about fifty years. The good news is that now I get to do something fascinating that will, hopefully, do some good in the world as well.
What else should you know?
- I'm fresh off the boat: I moved to Boston late in 2011.
- My Agony Aunt skills are in high demand amongst my friends. I'm not sure if that is because the advice I peddle is good, or whether the time differences between here and home makes it convenient to call.
- I mumble when I'm relaxed
- i don't have a television, and will try rather hard to convince you to throw yours away.
- I foster dogs; Labradors mostly, and will try to convince you to adopt a puppy (but only if I like you). An update: I'm not as tough as I thought I was, and am now the loving owner of a foster-pup that I couldn't say goodbye to.
You and I:
If you are in the least bit a "materialist", i.e. concerned by what others have that you don't, I'm not the man for you. That's all good, I can understand the attraction of "stuff" and it's not that I'm poor or anything, but it's just that life is too short.