Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 • M • Jupiter, FL
- Last Online
- Mar 2, 2013
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Science / Engineering
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
The idea is that I can make better models for business planning so that corporate executives could better see the relationship to worker moral, training, pay, etc. From seeing how decisions are made at the top, it's scary how little information there is, and I think it's unfortunate that sometimes these decisions have monumental effects on so many people's lives.
What's crazy cool about this, is that apparently a lot of companies are starting to invest a lot on money directly into this type of research, so makes me feel a little better about that leap of faith back into school haha.
Books, I read a lot of books. Right now mostly text books since I am finishing school. Nothing like curling up with a good text book.
1) Music (I've truly contenplated how to inconspicuously plant my head phones in my ear during work, no luck yet though).
2) A cold room on days I can sleep in,.... ohhh, this really makes life worth living.
3) Passion. The kind that makes it impossible to sit still, that feeling that you just want to tackle the object of your passion, that makes your heart race when you're close,.... uh,.. moving on....
4) Computer. I do a lot of work on it, and write a lot,... seriously without autospell check I would seem so ignorant (I can't count the times I've alt-tab'ed back to Word while writing this).
5) Hot showers,... true I should probabaly take more cold ones (no,... I won't elaborate), but the hot water just feels too remarkably good.
6) Family & Friends,... alright, I know I already listed them, but they really are that important.
... nope,... not a joke.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.