Find better matches with our advanced
22 • F • College Park, MD
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–27
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Nov 25, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.77m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly), Hebrew (Poorly)
I also like to study topics related to health, medicine, and all forms of biology, especially medical ethics, actinobiology, exobiology, xenobiology, and proteomics. I would like to learn more about the topic of panspermia.
- Honesty - to the point of being "mean"
I really can't examine my personality without being a liar.
(but are not limited to):
- American Psycho
- Huck Finn
- The Anarchist Cookbook
- Harry Potter
- The Odyssey
- The Communist Manifesto
- Of Mice and Men
- and anything by Stephen King or Edgar Allen Poe.
I absolutely adore a plethora of non-fiction/texts.... with titles like "Biomedical Ethics", "Nursing Drug Reference", "Chemical Analysis of Antibiotic Residues in Food", and "On the Origin of Species."
My favourite movies include but are not limited to:
-A.I: Artificial Intelligence
-Back to the Future (the first one)
-Being John Malkovich
The embarrassing/'common' chick flicks Titanic and Mean Girls, and the collected works of my distant relative, Sacha Baron Cohen (rather tasteless... I know...).
TV: The only show I 'really' like is Firefly. I don't watch a lot of TV, save for documentaries.
I have a lot of bands/artists I like. I have an eclectic taste, and I love most genres...
I like all food that tastes good (to me). Doesn't matter if it's from Tuvalu, Finland, or Zimbabwe. I really don't have a definite favourite. I really like tofu and this Chinese dish (粉蒸肉) - it consists of thick cut bacon marinated in soy sauce and smothered with fragrant rice and spices.
Some other favourites include:
-McDonalds' french fries
-Roe of all kinds
-Bread and butter
- My sanity
- Family + friends
- Nourishment (all kinds)
- Internet + literature
Some things that I could do without... but really need anyway...
-My car (Nissan Juke - Everyone thinks it's ugly-cum-batrachian, but I love it with the burning passion of a thousand suns)
-Phone (ANDROID FOR LIFE)
-Contact lenses (I suppose I could make do with my glasses...)
Some stupid questions I (thin/as)k.
What aberrant thoughts are floating around the heads of random strangers?
How many people are cumming at a given moment?
What the fuck is in my neighbour's house?
Would the world be better off if governed by an objective albeit sentient A.I.?
Are people really as stupid as they seem to me?
Am I real?
Is everyone else real?
Wow, that was bombastic and stupid at the same time.
- On the internet.
- Trolling people.
- Shopping at Potomac Mills.
- You love any hard SCIENCE.
- You are not a bigot or a hypocrite.
- You are honest (with me).
- You are willing to spoil me (a little bit).
- You speak English.
- You have basic moral values (that most people lack).
- You have some semblance of a brain.
- You do not have a STI.
- You do not use drugs (outside of marijuana).
- Sorry - I don't want to come off as superficial and mean --- you are at least semi-attractive (I know this is subjective --- so whatever...) Again, I am really sorry
- You are sentient with a complex personality
- Your brain is bigger than your libido
- You are slightly out of the mainstream
- You would love riding brobdingnagian, freaky rollercoasters every two weeks or so WITH ME (I have season passes to Kings Dominion and Six Flags - I am obsessed with this kind of thing - it's not quite a fetish, but it's close).
- You are willing to discuss my interests (they are really boring to some)
- (For casual sex/FWB) You must have an attractive face, have a well-built body, and lack any transmissible diseases. (deemed by me) Gender does not matter (preferably female).
*You are older than me.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.