Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) Oxygen: Tried to go with out it a few times and lets just say it
doesn't work out well.
2) My Kindle/books: I love to read whether for pure entertainment
or educational value.
3) Going barefoot: You have no idea how annoying it was having to
have shoes on all the time while deployed for 6+ months at a
4) Caffeine: No matter the form or delivery system an absolute must
in my book.
5) Mental stimulation: Through reading, writing, conversation, art,
or any other of the truly endless possibilities that exist out
6) Learning: I love to learn no matter what it is. I am a true
believer in the phrase "knowledge is power".