I'm a college graduate, trying to make my way in this crazy world, and find a good job.
Ps: if you like what you see message me... 9 chances out of 10 I won't make the first move.
I get people that message me and ask me what I’m looking for. I feel that the more dates I’ve gone on with people, the more I am able to pick out the particular qualities that I look for. Those qualities entail
• Someone that doesn’t mind spending the day just being lazy and cuddling in bed.
• Honesty, even when it hurts
• Challenge me in conversation, in bed, or in sports.
o The little gestures to you = the biggest things in my mind
• Camping, hiking, bike riding, hang gliding… these are just some of the outdoor things I like to do. Hating camping or outdoorsy things is a turnoff to me
• Into cars? That’s a major plus
• Have a sense of humor
o I tend to be very sarcastic. Sarcasm tends to get me in trouble via text unless you know me.
• Fun? Let’s go ice skating/rollerskating/bowling/fishing/drinking for the hell of it spur of the moment
• Affectionate… I love kissing