Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- Forrest Gump, Anchorman, True Romance, American Pie, The
Departed, Face-off, and White chicks. They're all up there.
- House music, hip-hop, RnB, Acoustic, some Indie. I'll listen to
most things but Metal.
- I once met Steve Irwin, the crocodile man, and his daughter Bindi
on Bondai Beach in Sydney.
- I've been to Buddhist temples in Asia, the sand dunes of
Australia, the bubble of Hollywood, and the unspoilt beaches of
- Equally, I've high-rolled (white lie) it in Vegas and smashed it
- I eat meat, and unfortunately that cannot change.
- "Your" and "You're" have two completely different meanings.
They're not interchangeable.
- Glass half-full.
- Skydiving, bungee jump, and swimming with wild dolphins have all
been ticked off.
- I love dogs!
- Black coffee fuels me!
- I own a digital marketing agency in Oxfordshire. We play table
football for tea/coffee rounds, have weekly pub lunches, and we
have a personal trainer come in on Friday afternoons.
What am I looking for? I'm looking for a girl who can talk sense
(and nonsense too!), who is confident, and has aspirations.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm very goal-driven and ambitious. I work hard and play hard in
I'm well-travelled (spent my gap year travelling before starting
uni), and want to do as much as I can in life.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Getting shit done. Planning life. Charades. Monopoly. Walking on my
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My smile, or the flashes of grey hair that have creeped on to my
head?!.. Hard work and wisdom.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I'm an absolute geek when it comes to books. If it doesn't teach me
to better myself in some way or another, I probably won't read
Movies: see above. I can watch almost anything. Or at least I'll
try! Yes, The Notebook included.
I'm a big foodie and I eat out fairly often. I love cooking when I
can get time to do it.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Challenge, freedom, humour, family, friends, inspiration.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
I like to celebrate the end of the week! Going out for some food
and drinks, going to see a movie/comedy night, or staying in with a
DVD and some popcorn (salted and sweet mix obvs). Failing that,
we'll probably be mid-way up the M1 on the way to somewhere!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.