- House music, hip-hop, RnB, Acoustic, some Indie. I'll listen to most things but Metal.
- I once met Steve Irwin, the crocodile man, and his daughter Bindi on Bondai Beach in Sydney.
- I've been to Buddhist temples in Asia, the sand dunes of Australia, the bubble of Hollywood, and the unspoilt beaches of South America.
- Equally, I've high-rolled (white lie) it in Vegas and smashed it in Ibiza!
- I eat meat, and unfortunately that cannot change.
- "Your" and "You're" have two completely different meanings. They're not interchangeable.
- Glass half-full.
- Skydiving, bungee jump, and swimming with wild dolphins have all been ticked off.
- I love dogs!
- Black coffee fuels me!
- I own a digital marketing agency in Oxfordshire. We play table football for tea/coffee rounds, have weekly pub lunches, and we have a personal trainer come in on Friday afternoons.
What am I looking for? I'm looking for a girl who can talk sense (and nonsense too!), who is confident, and has aspirations.
I'm well-travelled (spent my gap year travelling before starting uni), and want to do as much as I can in life.
Movies: see above. I can watch almost anything. Or at least I'll try! Yes, The Notebook included.
I'm a big foodie and I eat out fairly often. I love cooking when I can get time to do it.