- Taking pictures of landscapes
- Writing about the landscapes I took pictures of
- Taking pictures of nude people
- Collecting old 35mm slides, taking pictures of those pictures, and then writing about them
- IT Project management.
I know that it's totally despicable, immoral, and one of the worse jobs in the world. But I just can't get out of IT project management!
Yes, I am married. She has a profile here. We are in an open relationship.
I am a person of many interests. In the past I have done the following:
- Driven a Race car, a semi-truck, a tow truck, and an antique car
- Taught Wilderness Survival Courses
- Been a Boy Scout
- Dropped out of college
- Searched for (and lost) religion in churches all over the Pacific Northwest
- Avid Hiker/Camper
- Learned to Sail
- Carved Wood
- Published a children's book
- Made many, many websites
- Painted Wargame miniatures
- Learned a smattering of German, Russian, and Chinese
- Worked in a call center
- Managed a shop of technicians
- Gone back to college. Twice.
- Worked with Foster Children
- Directed The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Worked as a short order cook
- Raised a vegetable garden
- Occasionally fix my own car
- Worked on a farm, including all the dirty jobs
- Written jokes for a stand up comedian
- I've done martial arts
- Spent one summer repairing fences on a ranch, living alone in a trailer and only seeing another person once a week
- Read every single book in a library
- Worked in a video store
- Traveled a lot of the US. I'm looking to expand that internationally really soon, but am having a hard time narrowing it down to a single continent.
I have no idea what I'm doing tomorrow.