- Painfully self and socially aware
- Specific satirical and sarcastic sense of humor
- Music lover
- Yes, I am actually 6'1
- No, I'm not lying about my height
- I'm tall but have no ass. My legs go straight into my back. #whiteguy
- A big skeptic but I always do my best to give people a chance.
- Sleep late but am not lazy (have managed to maintain my college physique for almost 7 years now)
- Huge seafood fan (seriously, could eat that 'ish every day for the rest of my life
- The flash of light on a burial shroud (major points if you get that reference quickly)
I have a tendency to roll my eyes a lot which, I admit is a bad habit but, hey, I'm trying to get better at it! I have a bad tendency of spacing out on one-on-one conversations but, never with you, I promise!
(How sold are you by this point, right?)
Oh and regarding some of my photos:
- The sunglasses against the wall picture was me attempting to be a Grease T-Bird for Halloween. Jury is still out on if I pulled it off....
- The "headshot" one was something for free and was a work event. I can't imagine ever paying for those.
- Yes, my hair is usually messy and vertical. I like to think it's one of my more endearing qualities, right?
(Also, for some reason, I think due to having the OKC app on my iPhone it appears that I am always online. I assure you that is not the case.)