Anyway, a bit more length about myself: I freelance graphic designing, mostly for ads and logos and stuff for companies and whomever wants them. I have a fair background on visual arts and natural science, mostly biology and chemistry (in case you haven't noticed from the first paragraph).
Lastly if you scroll down, one of the questions asks what I do on Friday nights, my answer thus is "nothing really, maybe go out with friends every once in a while, but otherwise stay at home." Truly, what do I do when it is /not/ Friday night? I do rapier fencing on Tuesday nights, teach art classes on Saturdays, and sometimes do a bit of archery on Sundays.
1) Pseudomonas syringae raises the freezing temperature of water --> ice pierces plant cellular surface --> bacterial invasion
2) I am a science type of person who enjoys fantasy literature and philosophy whilst doing visual art (drawing, painting, graphic designs) on the side
3) I am a colorful person who enjoys a good swordplay and putting shafts down range. (Not at all intended to be an innuendo)
4) I have been teaching for about 6 or 7 years now
5) If you actually read through this, I am actually fairly down to earth, I just like to make satires about everything. Especially this whole dating profile business; it's basically a resume you see.