- I'm artsy in my own way and like to express the energy I feel with music through dance/movement. I sometimes stop to interpret and enjoy the meaning of expressive works. That in itself spans across the arts, but what's easiest for me to appreciate is wordless music, looking at artwork, some movies(I guess silent movies would be a fair example), and viewing the current state of the physical surroundings. I like to think about stuff that appeals to the senses.
- I desire to make something of myself and am using science and technology as a means to do so while in college. It's somewhat too late for society to go back to the days of basic agriculture or living standards similar to that of the old ways of the Native American culture. We've got to figure out how to deal with the situations that developed countries have put themselves in. Science and technology will help that.
- I enjoy giving back to society by being friendly, open, and kind. By default, I tend to express goodness and see the potential of goodness in others.
- jack of all trades, but master of none is what I am. Researching scientific ideas, cooking, automotive things(I know how to turn wrenches and control a car fairly well in the snow), researching historical events, I know how to make butter.
- Films/books: Sci fi, fantasy, or really anything that demands thinking outside of the box. But sometimes I like to watch the traditional movies that promotes patriotism or nationalism, historical events. I read based off of necessity. I tend to stick to articles, journals, and some news. I've got enough reading to do for classes as it is. I'm more of a do'er and a thinker.
- I'm spiritual, but not religious. I feel most comfortable in earthly stores. Places where you would find herbs, incense, stones, and crystals. I feel at home around anything energy/nature/outdoor related. Two of my sisters do reiki, tarot, and other spiritual/energy related things. I like to call them white witches. My father is spiritually in tune with nature. He doesn't practice, but I can tell that he is in tune. He's always been into the Native American culture. My father is Of French descent and mother is from the Philippines. I grew up around Christian, catholic, and baptist religions and was involved with it when I was younger. But, I preferred skipping out on bible study to go to the AA meetings that my father was at down the street from church on Sundays.
If your wondering why I'm in college currently, it's because I served my country as a member of the armed forces. I sacrificed my time because it was the right thing to do.
Now that you've read a little bit about me, let me know what your thoughts are with comparisons. I'd also like to hear a little more about yourself. Things like....Where were you born? What was it like for you growing up? Feel free to be open with me. You've got a lot to offer to someone and the world around you.