Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:59pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Likes dogs
Thinker_Doer San Francisco, California kinkier
pumpkin_bear San Francisco, California kinkier
asimov_t San Francisco, California more adventurous
BikeRunSurf San Francisco, California more adventurous
studballasaurus San Francisco, California more adventurous
BootslikeThese San Francisco, California more adventurous
ceremony13 San Francisco, California kinkier
ok-mk San Francisco, California more adventurous
Food: Generally follow a pretty healthy diet. I really enjoy SE Asian ethnic cuisines. Every once in a while I enjoy pizza or a burrito in the Mission.
Books: I enjoy reading pretty much anything, but I especially like geeking out on economics books (Paul Krugman, Joseph Stiglitz, etc.) and books related to international economic development, history (especially U.S.) and psychology. I don't read much fiction but I'm trying to change that.
Music: Pretty much anything, but my favorites are 80s and bluegrass.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 23–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
1) You are active and enjoy getting outside to run, bike, ski, etc.
2) You can hold an intellectual conversation
3) You enjoy getting out of the city as equally as you do staying in it (e.g. trips to Tahoe)
But if any other areas of my profile attract your attention, then please don't hesitate to message me.