Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 2:18pm
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
Food: Currently following a low-gluten diet - I've found that it has given me more energy, among numerous other benefits. Right now, it's a lot of fruits, nuts, vegetables, meat, etc. I go to the farmer's market every week, as well. The trouble is finding out which one to choose on Sunday!!
Books: Nonfiction topics such as economics, psychology, current events, history, biographies, et. al. I'm trying to read more fiction though.
Music: Pretty much anything, but my favorites are bluegrass (sorry, I'm from Virginia!), folk, folk rock, and some indie rock. Some favorite bands include The Lumineers, Band of Horses, Fleet Foxes, The Del McCoury Band, and the Foggy Mountain Boys.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
1) You can hold an intellectual conversation and enjoy reading and following current events
2) You enjoy getting out of the city for adventures every once in a while
3) You are active and enjoy getting outside to run, bike, ski, etc (this, however, is not a requirement)
But if any other areas of my profile attract your attention, then please don't hesitate to message me.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.