Find better matches with our advanced
46 • Yorkville, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Today – 6:37am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of university
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Fluently)
Movies: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Dogma, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Stargate
Music: Metal, Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Folk
Food: Cajun, Italian, Asian, Indian, and just about everything else out there *grin*
2. If you like intellectual guys with a tough guy exterior. I look like a biker, but I am very intellectual and have a very broad educational background...plus I am a computer programmer ;-)
3. Someone who is very active and participates in the processes that run our country..aka...I organize and protest and volunteer my time to candidates i back. We don't have to agree politically...just be active in what you believe. That's how the country works!
4. You enjoy sex and sexual things. You enjoy sexuality as well. You are open to exploring new avenues of exploring both...having the I will try anything once attitude is a good thing.
5. You are not looking to jump into anything serious at first, but have a serious, long term relationship in mind as the end game. With that said, until I find that, I could go for some causal sex too...I need the stress relief ;-) I shoot blanks BTW :-D
6. You are very open and honest and do not play games (well you play the fun games LOL). My last relationship was riddled with lies, cheating, and deception...I do not wish to repeat that. I would rather be hurt with the truth than devastated by lies.
7. Age is not an issue to me, so as long as you are legal, and we click, I am game.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.