Find better matches with our advanced
61 • Arlington, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 32–67
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 9:29am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French, Other
- Movies--I tend towards "classic" movies, especially from the 30s and 40s, but I can enjoy anything form slasher flicks to documentaries.
- Music--At the top of my list is rock music (tending to "classic rock"), followed by classical. I don't like hip-hop or rap and I'm not wild about country (yet, some of my favorite songs are country/western songs by rock bands and rock song covers by country western artists.) I am interested in anything that sounds good.
- Food--I'm open to trying ALMOST anything (ask me about some of the things I've tried in my travels.) Anything Asian and Italian food would have to be near the top of my favorites list.
- Good music
- Good friends
- Good food
- Intimacy--cerebral and physical
(not necessarily in that order)
- How to make my woman happy
- What to do and where to go on my next vacation
- The state of the world
- World politics and US foreign policy
- You'd like to talk on the phone.
- You think you'd like to meet for coffee or a drink.
- You get the impression that you'd enjoy hanging out with me.
- You're looking for a relationship, but don't want to rush things.
- You've thoroughly perused my profile and don't see any deal breakers.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.