Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Bryan, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 8:25pm
- Asian, White
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Science / Engineering
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently)
Part of my job is to teach the freshman physics courses. There are few things more rewarding than helping a student reach that "Ah ha" moment.
All joking aside, I'm a pretty good cook. I love to try new recipes and perfect old ones. I make a lot of different types of food. Everything from Chinese stir-fries to home-made pizza. Right now I'm working on the perfect roast chicken. I also make a mean gumbo.
I'm also really good at ice skating and hockey. I learned how to play when I was a kid in Connecticut, and I've been playing ever since. I play in the local adult league. Bar none, hockey is the best sport out there. Nothing compares to its the speed, fluidity, and physicality. If you disagree, you are just wrong :P
I wouldn't say that I'm really good at it, but I also enjoy dancing. I go to salsa night at the Village frequently.
Random projects. Sometimes there's nothing better than breaking out the power tools and building something.
I'm pretty reserved. I wouldn't say that I'm shy, but I tend to be more introverted than extroverted.
The Red Badge of Courage, Surely You Must be Joking Mr. Feynman!, To Kill a Mockingbird, Tom Sawyer
The Godfather, Star Wars, Dumb and Dummer, The Silence of the Lambs, the new Star Trek movies, LoTR
Jeopardy!, The Big Bang Theory, Law and Order SVU, Hockey games, South Park, Futurama, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, The Walking Dead, Bates Motel
Tom Petty, George Harrison, Neil Young, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Joan Baez, Blink-182
1) Thinking there are more stairs on a flight of stairs. Going up and losing your footing groping for that last illusory step or going down and ending up with your hips in your chest.
2) Loosing socks. Especially as sacrifices to appease the gods of the dryer.
3) Forgetting what I am looking for in the fridge. I get up, walk to the fridge, look inside, and then forget what I am looking for. Then, I remember only after walking all the way back to sit down.
4) Mushy peas. For that matter, any really soft vegetable that has the consistency of toothpaste. Lima beans also come to mind.
5) Half yawns. When you have to yawn around other people, but it only makes it half way. So you fake the rest, but then you feel paranoid because you think everyone else knows. Then you have a real yawn anyway.
6) Saying "you too" when you shouldn't. It's kind of a reflex, like when getting change and someone says "have a nice day." But you feel really stupid when someone brings you soup at a restaurant and when they say, "enjoy your soup" you reply with, "you too."
Words, how we use them, and their meaning. For instance, when a girl puts her hair up in one bunch behind her head it is called a pony tail. When she puts it up in two and they hang on either side of her head it is called pig tails. Pony tail. Make sense. But pig tails? It should be two curly corkscrews. I want to see a girl with a scorpion tail.
I don't spend a lot of time thinking about them, but I also enjoy memes/rage comics. Here are a two online dating memes:
A Girl's Experience on OkC
A Guy's Experience on OkC
I'm really bad at multitasking. Once I was trying to put on some music, put in my earbuds, and eat a french fry at the same time. I put the earbuds in my mouth and the french fry in my ear. You don't want to know what happened to the music...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.