The dreaded self-promotion! Bullet lists are so much more user friendly, so here goes 20 questions answered.....
1. Feisty: Irish
2. Funny: Witty and sarcastic
3. Inquisitive: Always asking question....only stupid question is the one never asked
4. Intelligent: RN and not the air-head bimbos portrayed on tv and elsewhere...and no, we do not wear white little dresses, heels and caps! Geesh!!
5. Adventurous: Will try almost anything once, except for blue cheese (that's mold), mushrooms (uh.. fungus), sky-diving, bungee jumping (don't have a death wish), and anything resulting in the need for heavy duty antibiotics or anti-viral medication (pretty self explanatory)
6. Compassionate: Love kids and animals, especially dogs
7. Affectionate: Love to hold hands, snuggle and kiss
8. Ocean is most favorite place to be: Love to go to Castle Island in Southie to watch the sunrise over the ocean
9. No tolerance for racists, liars, players or mean people
10. Hate horror movies
11. Very eclectic taste in musice, but favorites are Bon Jovi (that man does 50 proud), Meatloaf (who didn't go parking to Paradise by the Dashboard Light? lol), Barry Manilow (do NOT make fun of him), Il Divo (gives me goose bumps).....
12. Bon Jovi...oh, right, already said that! :)
13. Great listener, but I do love to talk
14. Love a good margarita
15. Medium rare steak and lobster
16. Hate spiders or any creepy crawly things (I don't need a man to kill them for me. Although I do scream and jump, because I'm so grossed out, while doing so)
17. Dream car is a convertible, BMW stick
18. Dream job: Already have it and I get paid! Can't imagine going to work every day and hating what I do.
19. Dream vacation: Anywhere tropical
20. Dream man: One that gets me, makes me laugh, is affectionate, attentive, kind, doesn't sweat the small stuff, emotionally available, financially secure, values family, adventurous, a great kisser, loves to hold hands, cuddle, enjoys giving massages (I will reciprocate), enjoys verbal sparring, intellectually stimulating, gives me butterflies in my stomach and makes me catch my breath every time I see him....sort of like, you had me at hello...but forever, a great smile, deep and telling eyes and great arms don't hurt! Phew!!