* I'm adventurous, mysterious and pragmatic. Or maybe it's pragmatically mysterious.
* Native NYer from the UES, and just recently moved back after living in FL for a while
* I went through a hippie, hobo Kerouac phase abroad. I hope you're into hobos
* My family is from Spain so my Spanish can have a sexy accent
Things I love:
* Bullet Points!
* Cooking and about as much as I like to eat, which, is to say quite a lot.
* A good bourbon and a cigar. Not all the time, jeez
* The show No Reservations. My guidance counselor was way off.
* Chocolate. I'm incredibly possessive of my chocolate. Max Brenner, Jacques Torres, Marie Belle, The Chocolate Bar, or Godiva (in a pinch). I think I may have a problem.
Things that slightly amuse me:
* Breakdancers at the subway stations. God I wish I could dance like that
* Farmers markets! Are you into farmers because I have overalls
* Saturday morning pickup quidditch games and impromptu lightsaber battles. No worries, I have an extra broom, but you'll have to bring your own lightsaber.
If you would like to know more you can wait for Vol II or my infomercial, promotional DVD with Power Point presentation (it has pie charts and who doesn't like pie charts).