* I'm adventurous, mysterious and pragmatic. Or maybe that was pragmatically mysterious? Curse my absent-mindedness
* Native born on the UES, and just recently moved back. So, what's new?
* I went through a hippie, hobo Kerouac phase abroad so I hope you're into hobos
* My family is from Spain so my Spanish has a sexy accent.
Things I love:
* Bullet Points
* Cooking and about as much as I like to eat, which, is to say quite a lot.
* A good bourbon and a cigar. Yep I like stogies.
* The show No Reservations. My guidance counselor was way off.
Things that slightly amuse me:
* Breakdancers at the subway stations. God I wish I could dance like that.
* Air guitar. I'm a talented, pro air guitarist and kazoo player.
* Farmers markets. Are you into farmers because I have overalls.
* Saturday morning pickup quidditch games and impromptu lightsaber battles. No worries, I have an extra broom, but you'll have to bring your own lightsaber.
If you would like to know more you can wait for Vol II or inquire about my infomercial, promotional DVD with Power Point presentation (it has pie charts and a brochure and honestly, who doesn't like pie charts)!