Find better matches with our advanced
25 • M • Provo, UT
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:43am
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- Not at all
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently)
Personality wise, I think people notice I'm approachable and witty :3
Movies: Gangs of New York, There Will Be Blood, The Last Unicorn, District 9, Moulin Rouge, Ink, Alice in Wonderland, The Matrix Trilogy, Star Wars, Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy, Hot Fuzz, Cannibal the Musical and the list goes on and on XD I love movies and find merit in just about every one I see.
Shows: I don't watch a lot of TV but things I liked when I used to/things I return to watching on Netflix/Series I own on DVD are: South Park, Mythbusters, Broken Saints (Not a TV show, but better than most things on tv ever XD) Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Hellsing and R.O.D.
Music: Korn is my favorite band and I like pretty much all Dubstep. Aside from that I'll listen to anything that sounds good XD I tend to stay away from Justin Bieber/Niki Minaj-esque music, but the variety of music I've got is quite broad.
Food: Pasta. Any sort of pasta makes me happier than a porcupine in a balloon factory :D I'm not picky though and will eat anything/give anything new a try (though I'm not partial to Tuna and Hot Dogs XD Dunno why...been that way since I was a kid, and haven't been able to shake those dislikes XD)
Video Games: Wouldn't be a geek without throwing some of these down, what? XD My favorite game of all time is Silent Hill 2, but I'm also an avid fan of every other game in the series (for the initiated: 2, 3, 1, Origins, Downpour, 4, Shattered Memories, Homecoming), Final Fantasy IX (VIII was good too, but IX...just, wow <3), League of Legends (message me if you wanna play :3), Rule of Rose and most other Survival Horror games, Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy (Interactive Drama FTW XD) and, again, the list goes on and on XD
2. The Game Den (My local board game haunt where I met some of the best people I've ever met in my entire life ^^)
3. Movies (I watch them, I make them, I analyze them and think about them XD They're awesome)
4. Literature (I'm a slow reader but the things I've learned from reading and writing are amazing and invaluable)
5. Friends (Whether from the Game Den or not, they're the most important people in my life and always there when I need them)
6. My Sister (Dagger, I call her [though not her given name XD] I love my entire family, but my only sibling means a lot to me <3)
If you wanna chat about something related to the above, or any other geeky hobbies, or any other non-geeky hobbies you can bring me by, I'm more than down for discussions of the like ^^
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.