New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
36 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:37pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
Looking for that someone to share life with - be my ski partner, travel companion, dining mate and best friend!
Been on here a few months, and still trying to decide what I think of it. Found one girl I really liked, but sadly didn't go anywhere. Hoping to replicate, but more permanently this time! You'll find me honest, open, and not a player.
- Planning adventures, or just going on them
- Staying up late
- Shoulder massages
Food: Mediterranean, Indian, Mexican, Thai, Pizza
Movies: Rush, The Intouchables, The Grand Budapest Hotel (and anything else directed by Wes Anderson), The Bourne Identity (and the rest of the trilogy), Blood Diamond, and pretty much everything by Pixar!
TV: Breaking Bad, Homeland, The Walking Dead, Louie
- The outdoors - mountains, forests, waterfalls, rivers, amazing views, sunrises/sets, etc.
- Cheese, wine (and, mini cupcakes!)
- Sleeping in occasionally on a quiet weekend
- The occasional thunderstorm. I'm missing nighttime storms in this drought!
- Trying to buy a house in SF
- My future
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.