Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
OK, I am going to stick to stuff only:
- My glasses or contact lenses, but I am thinking of an operation.
That would be one more thing I could do without and that would be
- Shoes: unlike my father who can go anywhere without shoes on, my
feet are sensitive. I suppose it could change with practice... Not
sure I'll fight on that front, though.
- A hat, some sort of shirt or sunscreen: sun is not my friend any
more, I've had my dose of exposure, growing up in North Africa,
then Spain, south France, and now California (still growing up ;-)
. Or I could live in a place with no sun but at the same time I
love sun... ahem..
- A bicycle. I wish I could live a life where I would only need
that for my daily transportation. Either that or a canoe if the
place fitted. Like Venice.
- A bike helmet: I already crashed and broke a couple and now
without one I freak out. When I am in my canoe I wear a life
jacket. I am safety conscious...
- My Chanel perfume ;-)