Here’s list of random things would make me delighted… If:
- you give a courtesy wave when someone on the road lets you in front of them, and you let others in as well.
- You default to an optimist perspective
- Bad boys and chemical dependencies are of no interest to you
- You’re emotionally available, not Aspergery
- You’re more a dog person than a cat person.
- You're smart. And I mean nerdy, whether or not you’re in a profession that utilizies it.
- You’re not overweight. And that really means skinny. And you don’t hate me for just verbalizing my preference.
- Work in a creative field. Something that when someone says “what do you do,” they say “woa, that’s cool.” Sorry accountants, it’s just really a tough catalyst for conversation.
- You financially responsible.
- Given the choice between Joshua Tree and Vegas, you’d say “are you kidding, who the fuck would want to go to Vegas?”
- You deal with your baggage (we all have it) in a healthy way.
- You think nights in >= than nights out. And you know what >= means, and how it would be written by hand.
- You were indifference towards sports, but acceptance that I occasionally may watch them
Okay so I if I have to do self summary, I'll keep it short so we have more to find out about each other.
I design and make furniture (check it out if you'd like at: IG: @patrickcaindesigns). I write for magazines occasionally and fancy myself as a great Air BnB host.
I value empathy, honesty and truthfulness above all else. I'd argue Bubble Bobble was the best Nintendo 8 bit game. I'm a sucker for big eyes, big hair and bigger brains. I have not given up on meeting my perfect match at a farmers market, but I don't go to enough farmer's markets.