Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:04pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Poorly), Russian (Fluently)
I also spend a noticeable amount of my time scratching a performance itch. Improv, plays, films, I've probably been seen by somebody in one of those formats.
I'll be moving to Columbus in the fall to pursue a PhD, so that'll be interesting.
My greatest aspiration in life is to take over Antarctica. Failing that, I'll settle for being a psychology professor in a city that isn't terribly boring.
- Making fruit salad
- Being nocturnal
- Dancing with very few cares in the world
I like a lot of things, but most of what I read for fun can be categorized as lit fic or fantasy. Right now I've been reading a lot of J.D. Salinger and Thomas Pynchon. Include a dash of the more readable Haruki Murakami for flavor.
Though I mostly watch comedies, I am an unashamed fan of chick flicks and the idea of horror movies.
Five Current Favorites: Hot Fuzz, Whispers of the Heart, A Goofy Movie, Окно в Париж, I Love You, Man
I'm open to pretty much any genre, but my preferences at the moment include early alt rock, trip-hop, and various electronicae.
Current Obsessions: Pixies, Fall Out Boy, CHVRCHES, Neutral Milk Hotel, Massive Attack
I like Bob's Burgers and The Daily Show. I watch them in the middle of the night to decompress.
I idolize pizza. It's probably not a good thing. I'm also really into soft tacos.
- books and other words written by people
- a ratty blue hoodie
- noise (musical, electronic, statistical, etc.)
- education as an institution
- people, preferably ones that I like
I also think about girls and sex, but don't tell anyone.
- doing improv with people more talented than me
- drinking cocktails meant for high schoolers
- dancing with strangers and not-so-strangers
If we're not talking Fridays, I might be:
- climbing synthetic rocks
- cooking food and drinking beers
- listening to music on my apartment's balcony
- actually studying (keep that on the down-low)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
Also, consider messaging me if you want to watch stupid movies and listen to heart breaking music.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.