Find better matches with our advanced matching system
40 / M / Straight / Single
Brooklyn, New York
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Construction / Craftsmanship
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
RuralJurror Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
ocean_of_air Brooklyn, New York more passive
esb42 Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
otraotravez New York, New York more spiritual
TroubleMantis Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
Red_Muzak Brooklyn, New York less organized
CityRider750 Brooklyn, New York less kinky
MilesSuda Brooklyn, New York less organized
yoga and climbing
Saturday morning NYT/coffee/premiership soccer
Sunday morning museum/brunch (PS1, Frick on a fricking weekday)
afternoons in the park
hanging with family/friends
scheming how to spend those air-miles
fixing up my fixer-upper
Also, anyone want to talk to about the Fugazi live music archive? Because that would be awesome.
Toy 2) Festool Circular Saw 3) Starret Combination Square
4) A new Carharrt jacket (I really needed one at the time) 5) The $50 bill my uncle gave me for graduation (probably b/c it was so unexpected) 6) socks, really great socks.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
smart, funny, sexy, cute, sarcastic, confident, strong, GGG, open,
liberal, tolerant, active, willing to share the driving, cares
about the world we live in.
Note: Carrie Bradshaw isn't really my type. Someone who is as comfortable in chuck taylors/hiking boots as she is in heels is more my speed. I'll also admit to a minor fetish for women in glasses. I don't think that makes me a bad person, and I like to think that I'm open-minded about the whole glasses/no glasses thing.
I have a gauzy idea of what I might like my life to be like someday: sort of a Brooklyn version of a Norman Rockwell/Dan Savage/Maya Rudolph mash-up. Someday, but not tomorrow.