Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Asian, Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other and laughing about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), C++ (Fluently), Latin (Okay), Japanese (Poorly)
a_del Tucson, Arizona more spontaneous
Chris5209989 Tucson, Arizona more spontaneous
josephmudd Tucson, Arizona more adventurous
periaqueductal_ Tucson, Arizona more adventurous
jeevann Tucson, Arizona more artsy
brightlights86 Tucson, Arizona more old-fashioned
zychotik Tucson, Arizona less compassionate
rkc1327 Tucson, Arizona less compassionate
I graduated from the U of A in 2009 where I studied Computer Science, Philosophy, and Communications. I bought a house in Tucson last year, so I'll be sticking around for the time being.
-Running: I just started doing half-marathon distances.
-Japanese: Okay, I'm not actually good yet, but I will be once I finish a few more Rosetta Stone lessons! I'd been learning it for a recent trip to Japan.
-More stuff: I can't give it all away online, then how would I impress you later?
*Guarantee only valid in person. On the Internet, I'm not funny. I'm solemn, serious, and don't amuse anyone, including myself.
2. Computer, by career.
3. iPhone with GPS. We've all been lost in a complicated neighborhood at night in the middle of a snowstorm, haven't we?
4. TV, there are so many good shows these days.
5. Food: Italian, Mexican, and Japanese top the list but I also love Chinese, Indian, American, Thai, breakfast foods, and much more.
6. Laughing constantly
For example, I secretly make fun of people who put things like oxygen, water, shelter, etc. in their list of 6 things they could never do without. This isn't a biology test, I know you can't physically live without water, but that's not the point!
Also, for the "most private thing I'm willing to admit" section, I amusedly shake my when people say "Well if I admitted it then it wouldn't be private"... I am aware!
- Straight girls only
- Ages 22–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
-If you're sweet, intelligent, and positive
-If you've got a bit of a nerdy side, or at least appreciate those who do
-If you aren't thaaaat into loud, crowded bars
-If you're pro humor and anti-arrogance
-If you took school seriously (or still do if you're in school) because you value education
I know it's a tall order, I just wanted to let you know which things earn the most brownie points.