I'm here to meet people to date and find the right person start a relationship with. I have a few passions and love to keep myself busy, although I always make time for the important things in life (family, food, exercise, friends, etc). I have recently started an Apprenticeship in Online Marketing which will hopefully lead onto a career with the company. My life is all about goals, I spend every day working towards them :)
This profile sounds overly serious but trust me, in person I am anything but :O
- I play Guitar (Electric and Acoustic), Bass and Drums. I feel a very deep connection with Music and one of my goals is to become a versatile one-man band.
- I like to keep myself in shape by lifting weights 3 times a week and eating a healthy diet. My goal is to compete in powerlifting events (and no, that doesn't mean I'll become fat like the guys on TV haha).
- I do a lot of cooking and love experimenting with food. I can eat all day :D (chilli & chocolate brownies anyone?)
- I love films, especially the classics: The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption, Star Wars 4, 5 & 6, The Lord of The Rings, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, Trainspotting, etc
- I know what I want in life and I will make it happen (stable job, wife & family, health/physical strength, to become the best musician possible and to never stop learning or enjoying the small things in life).
I want to meet someone who has a passion for learning and creativity just like I do. This is a feature I look for in my ideal partner. Whether it be writing, painting, song writing, cooking/baking or anything else. These qualities are much more attractive than outer beauty to me :)
If you like what you've read then pop me a message and we'll take it from there. What's the worst that can happen? :)