I'm 22 years old and am looking for someone I can take out on dates, get to know and hopefully spend a long time with. I have a lot of hobbies and love to keep myself busy. I am very organized and always make time for the important things in life (family, food, exercise, hobbies/passions, etc). I currently work in a Bakery and am looking for an Apprenticeship in IT/Science.
- I play Guitar (Electric, Acoustic), Bass, Drums and love Music (Metal, Rock, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Classical and Experimental.)
- I like to keep myself in shape by training 3 days a week at the gym and eating a healthy diet.
- I do a lot of cooking and love experimenting with food. I can eat all day :D
- I love films, to the point where it's near impossible to pick favourites, only genre-specific favourites (this includes soppy love films ;) )
- I play a few video games on PC/PS3, some of my favourites include: Skyrim, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Half-Life 2 and God of War.
- Science completely blows my mind, I've read a couple of books by Michio Kaku and they have completely changed my perspective on life :O (for the better.)
- I have very set beliefs in what it is to be a Man. I 100% support equal rights and believe a Man should earn a Woman's respect and stand by her through thick and thin. I would love to raise a Son to think this way one day in the future :)
I would love to meet someone who has hobbies and is passionate about them. This is a feature I look for in my ideal partner. I am extremely attracted to intelligence and creativity, whether it be writing, painting, song writing, cooking/baking or anything else. These qualities are much more attractive than outer beauty to me. Let's make share our talents and make stuff together :)
So yeah, if you like what you've read then just send me a message and we'll take it from there :)