Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Words that describe me: passionate, intrepid, funny, nerdy,
I also like to say that I have my head in the clouds, but my
on the ground. Which would account for why I'm so tall. I know,
joke...Ha ha ha!
As far as music goes, I like a lot of different styles, but if
plug into my iPod, you'll hear Kings of Leon, Lady Gaga, Mika,
Lamontagne, Milow, Coeur de Pirate, Sigur Ros, Jonsi, King Charles,
Soweto Gospel Choir, Passenger, and The
Weepies. There are also a few genres that I like most stuff
Celtic (especially fiddle and bagpipe), showtunes, classical,
classic rock, and power ballads from 80s and 90s.
My favourite things include raindrops on roses and whiskers
Just kidding! These are my actual favourite things -
-Food: ice cream
-Place: It's a toss-up between the Isle of Lewis, Scotland
Stuff I like to do:
-Try everything at least once.
-Travel and have adventures.
-Dance like nobody is watching...even if everyone IS
-Cosplay. So much cosplay. It's basically an excuse for grownups to
play dress up. Which is awesome.
Random fact about me...
My literary doppelgänger is Alice from "Alice's Adventures in
As I continue to use this site, I'm starting to realise that
pictures really DO speak a thousand words. And so, I hope that
words that my pictures speak to you are the ones you want to
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Putting on my big girl pants and trying to act like a grown
...and mostly failing. Ha ha ha!
Translation: I go to comic-cons in costume and I'm a member of a
nerdy burlesque troupe :)
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Talking, teaching, making a fool of myself, singing and remembering
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My height (I'm 6 feet tall), and my smile (if they can see that far
up, ha ha ha!)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Anything by Terry Prachett
- Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins
- The Art of Happiness by His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgeson Burnett
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgeson Burnett
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin
- Robin Hood: by Men in Tights
- Moulin Rouge
- What the Bleep Do We Know?
- Ever After
- Almost anything by Pixar or Miyazaki
- True Blood
- Deadliest Warrior
- Little Britain
- Law & Order:SVU
- Judge Judy and Dr Phil (my guilty pleasures)
- DOCTOR WHO!!! (Sweet Baby Jesus, I love this show)
- Black Books
- Game of Thrones
-Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
- Ice cream
- My Dad's stuffed pork tenderloin
- Korean BBQ
- Bubble tea
- honey garlic wings
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Pen and Notebook (wait, does that count for one or two?)
- An open mind
- some kind of companionship (even if it's just my spastic
- A good book (the kind you can read a million times and not
- Love, because love is like oxygen; love lifts us up where
belong; all you need is love!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- Songs that are looped in my head that I only know one line
- The next time I'm going to get to travel
- Where my next ice cream fix is coming from, lol
- How long until I get a letter in the mail (I have a couple of
- How utterly hilarious life can be
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Relishing the fact that I will get to sleep in on Saturday morning.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I sing show tunes and Celine Dion songs in the shower...And
frequently stay in the shower longer than necessary in order to
finish a good set.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You're willing to out in public in costume on a day that is not
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.