Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Bisexual / Seeing Someone
San Francisco, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 7:20am
- Black, White, Other
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Other, and laughing about it
- Cancer, and it matters a lot
- Dropped out of space camp
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), LISP (Okay)
Some examples follow with links that will only work if you're using the desktop version of the site.
These mugs, for example. Or this shirt. Or maybe this tattoo (eat your heart out, jay-z). Or this tribute to Olafur Eliasson. Pig gloves. Thistle dance. Honi soit qui mal y pense.
Here's me rocking out with my old band in Chicago (May 2013): just a gigolo.
Here's my new band here in SF, book us! (November 2013): love on top.
Enough, for heaven. Ever-jubilant,
What is there here but weather, what spirit
Have I except it comes from the sun?
Lately I seem to be coming back to
- number theory and arithmetic geometry (in the neighborhood of cryptography)
- statistics and surveying (mostly around conflict data)
- algebraic topology (I hate this and love it)
- urban politics (anti-displacement stuff)
- what comes after the bay
- LA (I've never been to LA but I think about visiting it almost every day)
- the rest either moves too quickly to catch here or is some kind of shared human concern that doesn't really need a comment
I'm really burned out on travel right now. I spent the last several years living with one foot in the bay and one in Chicago, and a lot of other feet (millipede). Enough.
I'm the author of this joke:
Q: what do you call 500 dogs on bikes?
A: critical mastiff.
I forgot my Myers-Briggs type. I don't know who I am anymore.
I'm not a foodie, but I wrote this poem about the whole foodie/epicure/gourmet/glutton thing:
mango, guava, quinoa, beans
bitters, mangosteen, beet greens
such varied foods we brunch and sup
if you need to fuck, yo, hit me up
- Ages 24–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.