A few things about me:
- I read a great deal. I like politics, economics, and history. I reach for Rumi and Tolstoy when I need spiritual succor.
- My ideal night with others starts with booze and ends with brunch.
- I'm an old soul. I do well in a group setting but one-on-one is where I get people.
- I'm not a huge sports fan.
- I'm not a huge hobby guy. I've always thought reading and people were my hobby. That said, I've come to realize I could benefit from an activity that is in no way related to work/reading/others. I've decided it that I'll give oil painting a try, but it also won't start until school is out for summer.