I have had several different jobs in several different fields. I have saved up a nice nest egg, have my own place, am officially 6 feet tall, and have a decent car. Lets just get the important stuff out of the way.
I really hate these personal descriptions. I am not narcissistic but, I do have to sell. My apologies.
My philosophy is this. The crux of what you say has to be the truth. You are going to meet this person anyways, so you might as well be truthful. It'll always come out sooner or later.
**********Self Summary **********
- I'm a good comedic conversationalist who attempts to mirror Conan and Craigie Ferg. Once in a while, I end up being very Bill Burr-esque. Most of the time, I'm just like Jim Carrey with the students.
- Sports are very important part of my life. My uncle was coach of the Vietnamese National Volleyball Team. I play in a lot of rec leagues. However, I primarily box and play basketball.
- First motivation in my life comes from being from a poor (at least initially) immigrant family. Its given me the drive to succeed at different avenues in my life.
- My second motivation in life comes from the period from which I lived at home right after college. Coming off a broken engagement and working a lower wage job really drove me to become financially prudent and secure.
- I might embellish a little, but I am who I say I am. I'm one of those guys you like more as you get to know me. The people closest to me can attest to that.