― R.A. Salvatore, Passage to Dawn
I think it's time to change my "self-summary" into a brief synopsis of what kind of person I hope to find. If you want to know more about me, just ask.
Some of these things may seem obvious, but from experience I've learnt they are not give-ins.
I am really hoping to find someone who:
1. believes friendship is essential in a relationship. I want to find someone I enjoy hanging out with and talking to.
2. has conviction and strong opinions. Not afraid to speak her mind, but also willing to accept the fact that sometimes that opinion will be challenged.
3. likes to read. Magazines are cool, but if you don't like to pick up an actual book, then we probably won't work out.
4. has a sense of humour and likes to laugh.
5. is independent and open-minded.
6. has some interest in gaming of any kind (board games, card games, video games, rpgs).
7. likes musics and movies.
8. likes to travel or would like to travel if she hasn't already.
9. strives to be a "good" person.
10. prefers honesty to ignorance.
11. is generous and caring.
12. likes me.