Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • Tustin, CA
- Last Online
- Mar 2, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I've grown obsessed with improving my fitness, so I spend a lot of time reading up on how to achieve my fitness goals (strength for now) and micromanaging my eating. I love lifting, and I've recently incorporated Bikram yoga to work on balance and flexibility.
Making a cruel chili.
I can make you laugh with little effort.
Taking everyday things and getting engrossed in where they come from and why they are the way they are.
* I've got my face in 3 books right now: Practical Programming for Starting Strength, Dressing the Man, and The Brothers Karamazov.
* Major music critic. My last.fm profile. Current favorite group is The Antlers.
* Food: I love sushi, Mexican, and anything spicy. When you cook for me, keep it spicy or I'm going to be bored.
This American Life is easily the greatest radio show.
The iPhone: honorable mention.
Why do girls like Chapstick so much?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
* You believe we connect on musical tastes. If you enjoy making mixtapes, CDs or playlists.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.