Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 2
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
TheatreGuy1 Garden Grove, California more adventurous
benODeLL Irvine, California more adventurous
codeandcats Irvine, California more adventurous
ScottWalterrr Santa Ana, California more adventurous
Goper29 Orange, California more passive
Dr__acula Irvine, California more old-fashioned
Charming8881 Irvine, California more loving
XteeejeX Huntington Beach, California more giving
I've grown obsessed with improving my fitness, so I spend a lot of time reading up on how to achieve my fitness goals (strength for now) and micromanaging my eating. I love lifting, and I've recently incorporated Bikram yoga to work on balance and flexibility.
Making a cruel chili.
I can make you laugh with little effort.
Taking everyday things and getting engrossed in where they come from and why they are the way they are.
* I've got my face in 3 books right now: Practical Programming for Starting Strength, Dressing the Man, and The Brothers Karamazov.
* Major music critic. My last.fm profile. Current favorite group is The Antlers.
* Food: I love sushi, Mexican, and anything spicy. When you cook for me, keep it spicy or I'm going to be bored.
This American Life is easily the greatest radio show.
The iPhone: honorable mention.
Why do girls like Chapstick so much?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
* You believe we connect on musical tastes. If you enjoy making mixtapes, CDs or playlists.