Find better matches with our advanced
29 • London, UK • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 8, 2013
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Poorly), German (Poorly)
Books/Authors: Oscar Wilde, Plato, David Nicholls.
Movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pulp Fiction, Anchorman.
TV Shows: Family Guy, HIMYM, BBC4 documentaries.
Music: Frank Ocean, The Smiths, Major Lazer.
Food: Sushi, saag paneer, houmous.
- A nice hot power shower which blows all the cobwebs away.
- Holidays in far flung places, preferably a bit off the beaten track.
- Music, of all types. There's always music playing in the house.
- Cheese. But not blue cheese.
- Friends. This one's kind of a given. I'm lucky that my family are lovely, but friends are the family you choose.
Thinking I should get back into proper running, instead of halfheartedly jogging around the park on an irregular basis. I also enjoyed rowing in my Cambridge college's women's eight, despite the early morning starts and constantly aching muscles.
My dream Friday night would be at a music festival with a group of lovely people, and no rain to spoil things!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.