Find better matches with our advanced
29 • London, UK • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- May 8, 2013
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, French (Poorly), German (Poorly)
Books/Authors: Oscar Wilde, Plato, David Nicholls.
Movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Pulp Fiction, Anchorman.
TV Shows: Family Guy, HIMYM, BBC4 documentaries.
Music: Frank Ocean, The Smiths, Major Lazer.
Food: Sushi, saag paneer, houmous.
- A nice hot power shower which blows all the cobwebs away.
- Holidays in far flung places, preferably a bit off the beaten track.
- Music, of all types. There's always music playing in the house.
- Cheese. But not blue cheese.
- Friends. This one's kind of a given. I'm lucky that my family are lovely, but friends are the family you choose.
Thinking I should get back into proper running, instead of halfheartedly jogging around the park on an irregular basis. I also enjoyed rowing in my Cambridge college's women's eight, despite the early morning starts and constantly aching muscles.
My dream Friday night would be at a music festival with a group of lovely people, and no rain to spoil things!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.