Looking specifically for those bearing the character trait/dating preference that translates as: "willing to go the distance in a relationship; emotionally available, also GGG(Good, Giving, and Game), and responsible." If you aren't familiar with GGG, please google it: 'Good Giving Game Dan Savage'
I’m curious and passionate and creative and thoughtful. Enlightened to some degree or another. I like asking questions, and getting in deep. I love figuring out how things work. I’m at my best when I’m excited about something. So much, in fact, that people feel the need to tell me to keep my voice down. If you are looking for quiet and stoic, you’re welcome to come watch me sleep.
A couple of things about kissing...kissing is an art...a true innate ability. Mouths should meet but not be noticed, felt but not be conscious of...the kiss should be the entire body not only the mouth. It is not hard to kiss or kiss well...it is hardest to kiss someone's soul...run your tongue across their want and draw out their need. Allow her the trust to ask for what she really wants, what she needs.
Some things about me:
1. Music is my favorite thing in the world(other than my kids). I enjoy my music with guitar solos,not drum machines.
2. I despise lying/cheating. I don't give second chances, so don't ask
3. I'm into sports, notably football and hockey. They don't run my life, but I won't feel guilty about watching them.
6. I do not have a jealous bone in my body. Girls night out? No problem. I'll refer you to #2.
7. I am not religious. I do not care if you are. However, I will not join in. FYI: I lead a very moral life.
8. I'm affectionate. I love sex. If this is an issue for you, please move on. I have a healthy sex drive, and will not apologize for it.
Some things about you:
1. Be honest, and genuine. Again, see #2 above.
2. Have a healthy sex drive. Non-negotiable.
3. Be over your propensity for serial-dating, and hopping from guy to guy.
4. Superficial? Move along. While I agree that SOME physical attraction is neccesary, I'm not looking for, nor am I attracted to 'Barbie' types. And I sure as h*ll ain't Ken. If you are looking for a model, or some hot rodeo rider named Cody - move along.
5. Be a GREAT kisser.
6. And here's a novel concept - actually look like your picture! Otherwise, you're buying me drinks until you do.
One more VERY important thing. I will NOT chase you. I have no interest in puffing up your ego, or giving constant reassurance of my interest. Believe me, if I'm interested in you...you will know. If we start chatting semi-regularly, and your texts become sporadic, and/or resort to one-word responses 3 days after I messaged you - obviously your attention is elsewhere, on someone else. I've wrestled whether to even care about this...but I kept coming back to the realization that I'm not putting effort into something with limited return potential.
Finally, you should message me if:
4. You enjoy the seduction.
5. You think the brain is the sexiest part of the human body.
6. You can make me exclaim "OH F*CK YEAH!" for any reason at all.
P.S. I often wonder if dropping those extra two letters in the word ‘you’ is really the time saver so many of you think it is.