Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
The short answer:
Born and raised in the Mid-Atlantic by Southern parents. Went to
school in the SF Bay Area for undergrad and then worked in finance
in New York for a few years. Now I'm building a digital media
startup in LA (and I absolutely love my job and couldn't imagine
doing anything else...).
The important answer:
Trying to live by a core set of beliefs.
What are these beliefs? Well, that’s difficult to capture in such a
short space, but here are a few to start:
1. Few things in life are more satisfying than setting a goal and
2. “Fortes fortuna adiuvat” – Virgil
3. If you try to see the best in people, they will generally live
up to your expectations
4. Worrying about what other people think of you is the secret to
5. Success is a symptom of your daily habits
6. You can have your cake and eat it too
7. “Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools” -
8. Treating other people poorly is a manifestation of your own
9. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the
ideal life” - Mark Twain
10. Cockiness isn’t a synonym for confidence, it’s its antonym