Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 8
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m).
- Body Type
- Gemini but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Moose_hunter Milwaukee, Wisconsin more desiring of sex
tonedef999 Milwaukee, Wisconsin more independent
SiriusAa Milwaukee, Wisconsin more independent
Just_in_here Milwaukee, Wisconsin more independent
NJZ22 Milwaukee, Wisconsin more independent
Nathan1028 Milwaukee, Wisconsin more independent
ferrousbond Milwaukee, Wisconsin more independent
matty214 Milwaukee, Wisconsin more adventurous
Sagan, especially Cosmos and Pale Blue Dot; 1984 by George Orwell; The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Alex Haley.
Favorites movies: SpaceBalls, Coming to America, Love and Basketball, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Lord of the Rings The Two Towers, Star Wars IV-V, The Matrix, Malcolm X, Batman (1989), The Dark Knight, Avengers
Favorite TV shows: Cosby Show, 24, Lost, The Wire, Game of Thrones, Fringe, X-Files, Walking Dead, Mad Men
1) A support network of family and friends. Whether in person or long distance, having people that believe in me has helped me through life.
2) Apple Pie. My favorite dessert by far - especially by my mom and grandma! Yes!
3) A sense of adventure. I like traveling places and doing things that are off the beaten path.
4) A love for science and technology. This is a huge part of what I love and how I can give back to the world.
5) Volunteer work. It's important for me to help give back, especially since I was helped as a youth.
6) A sense of humor. Hey, life's boring without it!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 28–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating