Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 / M / Straight / Single
Sunnyside, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 3:27am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly other
- Not at all
- Atheism and very serious about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Hospitality / Travel
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
princebrendan New York, New York less competitive
KiroCat New York, New York more adventurous
MementoMori14 New York, New York more adventurous
bfintime76 Astoria, New York more adventurous
twilodoc New York, New York more adventurous
mollusk_man New York, New York more introverted
freireaninbk Brooklyn, New York kinkier
spruce08 Brooklyn, New York kinkier
This is very flawed list and subject to change, but how I am feeling right now...
1) Salinger: Catcher in the Rye (childhood fav, read about 15x)
2) Goodwin: Team of Rivals
3) Melville: Moby Dick
4) Laura Hillenbrand: Seabiscuit
5) James L Swanson: Manhunt
6) Howard Zinn: A People's History of the US
7) Adrian Wojnarowski: The Miracle of St. Anthony (About the coach of the St.Anthony HS hoops team in Jersey City)
8) Luc Sante: Low Life (Can't go wrong with 19th century NYC history)
9) Steig Larson: The Millenium Trilogy (Listing all 3. Brilliant!)
10) Ian MacEwan: Atonement
I LOVE non-fiction, biographies, and the occasional fiction. Reading is a huge huge huge passion so a top 10 list is nearly impossible to create. This is a horrible list and deeply flawed!!
1) The Godfather
2) The Godfather Part 2
3) Taxi Driver
4) Raging Bull
5) Goodfellas (yea, I love Scorcese!!!)
6) The Deer Hunter
8) The Big Lebowski (has to be some Coen Brothers on this list)
9) A Clockwork Orange (Kubrick of course has to be on here)
10) On the Waterfront (Kazan for the same reasons as above)
11) Platoon (greatest war film of all-time, has to be mentioned)
Ok ok, I could go on and on with movies.....forcing myself to stop at 11.
I am going tv shows and not plays...
1) The Sopranos
2) The Wire
3) Breaking Bad
5) Boardwalk Empire
6) The Honeymooners
8) Curb Your Enthusiasm
9) All in the Family
10) The Larry Sanders Show
This list is very flawed. Including too many different genres but so be it.
Going to give you the top 10 best albums of all-time...
1) The Beatles: The White Album
2) The Beatles : Sgt. Pepper (I could very easily turn this list into a Beatles lovefest but will stop at these 2)
3) Rolling Stones: Exile on Main Street
4) Bob Dylan: Blonde on Blonde
5) Tom Petty: Wildflowers
6) Rush: 2112 (hence my screen name)
7) U2: The Joshua Tree (I'm tempted to turn this into Rattle & Hum but not going to do it)
8) Bruce: Darkness on the Edge of Town (has to be some Bruce in here)
9) The Clash: London Calling
10) Pink Floyd: The Wall
Food list is boring so going to skip it. Basically, I try to avoid processed garbage and disease infested food. Paleo/primal is my deal and trying to get more hardcore, but it is a work in progress. Meat, chicken, and a lot of veggies is my deal.
I simply can not live without the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers, and Syracuse hoops. No way, no chance. There's about a 1,000 things I can not live without. I'm the first to go on a stranded island.
Future travel list (yes, another list):
1) Machu Pichu in Peru. Been on my list way too long. I have a thing for ruins and really want to hike up the Andes and check this out.
2) Greece. been all over Europe but never down to Greece. Love Ancient Greek history!! And of course the ruins!!
3) China. Have to get to China!
4) Southeast Asia. Thinking a Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam trip. That would be a rouging it type trip and those days may be over for me.
5)Portugal, Spain, and Morocco. Thinking I can bang out all 3 on the same trip. Work in progress.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating