Find better matches with our advanced matching system
37 • M • Paris, France
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:54am
- 6′ 0″ (1.82m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Has a kid
- English (Okay), French (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
I'm a dad. Sort of part-time (yeah, doesn't sound nice, right ? however it's just fine, according to the strangely look-like-me little girl who got me in this whole daddy situation).
I seem a bit cold at first sight.
And then, you can't stop me talking.
Can't dance. Don't laugh a lot. Ask private questions too easily.
- weird / cult / midnight movies :
Brazil , Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Meurtres dans un jardin anglais, Tarantineries, Gondry Dupontel, Lost Highway David Lynch, Repo Man The Naked Man, Guy Maddin, Tsui Hark, Alex De la Iglesia, Monty Python's, Darren Aronofsky, The Rocky Horror..., Old Boy, Donnie Darko, Cronenberg, Gregg Araki, Nicolas Winding Refn, Fight Club, Scott Pilgrim Vs The world...
- Sci-Fi, horror and not too cheap action/thrillers, Ghost'n'zombies and gunfight flicks
- Comedies (Woody Allen, Judd Appatow, Ben Stiller...)
- And yes, some classic and highbrow stuff (without heroes, vilains nor victories), if the director seems good (Sodhenberg, Michael Mann, Coen Brothers, Malick, Wes Anderson, Scorcese, Coppola, Stepen Frears Brian De Palma, Stanley Kubrick, Neil Jordan ...), or Shortbus, Even Cow-Girls get the blues, ...
Books : Palanhiuk, Douglas Coupland, Loup des steppes, Outsider (C. Wilson), Vincent Ravalec, Olivier Maulin, Les Ritals, Tim Powers, Jaenada, King-Kong Théorie, Thomas Pynchon, Matt Ruff, La Conspiration des Ténèbres (Flicker), comics, B.E Ellis, Nietzsche, SciFi / fantastic, Vaquette, Martin Eden, Neil Gaiman, Guy Debord, Raoul Vaneigem, Hakim Bey, Illuminatus! trilogy (Robert A. Wilson), Principia Discordia, The Dice Man, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
TV : Twin peaks , Six feet under , Lost , Lost Room , Sarah Connors ? , Doctor Who , Weeds , Dexter , How I met you mother , Battlestar Galactica , monty python's flying circus , Buffy th Vamire Slayer, Carnivale , The Big Bang Theory, Black Books .
Music : Pulp, Leonard Cohen, Death in Vegas, Massive Attack, Pink Floyd, James, Noir Désir, Didier Super, Les Fatals Picards, Miossec, Ferré, Brel, Brassens, Angelo Badalamenti, Eels, Grandaddy, Springsteen...
Food : anything from grand chef cooking to doublecheese burgers. Including vegetables !!!
I'm considering to eat little children, they say the flesh is tender.
doing the things I can't manage to do, sometimes how to avoid doing them and getting away with it.
(okay. Humour Quality Police is now knocking at my door and aksing me to get out of here)
I admit too many things about myself if asked.
Without being asked, too.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–42
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
More than 80 % match or friendship mean something. Some geek interests, too. Some polyamorous instincts.
And if you feel like it, who am I to judge anyway.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.