The Loves -
- family, friends, and my 2 frenchies obi and tucker
- camping with good company
- Traveling- Been to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Laos, Japan, Hong Kong, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Belize, UK, anbd Croatia. Can't wait to explore some more :D
- long hikes in beautiful spots such as Matt Davis trail in Mt.Tamalpais or the forests of Thailand n Belize
- baseball (GIANTS!)
- basketball (WARRIORS)
- football (NINERS)
- culture in terms of traditions, morals, and values
- beaches. even ocean beach sf is awesome! SF all dayy!
-MUSIC and COACHELLA!
- Eagles , Foster The People, How to Destory Angels, James Blake ,The Black Keys, Temptations , Miss Peggy Lee, 2pac
Miss Jill Scott, Miles Davis, Bag Raiders, Cut Copy, Count Basie Orchestra, John Coltrane, Sonny Rollins, The Glitch Mob, Wu Tang Clan Aint Nuthin to Eff Wit, Frank Sinatra, D'Angelo, Musiq Soulchild, Raphael Saadiq, Jamie Cullem, Corinne Bailey Rae
Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, The Beatles, Etta James, The Beach Boys, Major Lazer, Swedish House Mafia, Kaskade, Daft Punk, Michael Jackson, Ebrahim, The Roots, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Billy Holliday, Binary Star, Tribe Called Quest, Heiruspecs, Bob Marley, Boyz II Men, Dean Martin, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Goapele, Jack Johnson, Mayer Hawthorne
John Mayer, Lauryn Hill, Nujabes, etc.
Goonies, Sandlots, Braveheart, Saving Private Ryan, Pulp Fiction, Fargo, What Dreams May Come, Training Day, Glory, Big Trouble in Little China, Point Break, Matrix, Terminator 2, Hook, Rounders, Moonrise Kingdom, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Avatar, Star Wars, Zoolander, Hot Tub Time Machine, Kill Bill, etc
Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Dexter, Entourage, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and Lost (1 and 2 season) because it got wayy too crazy after that...
Japanese - yakitori, sushi, izakaya,
Korean - BBQ, tripe, rice cakes
Italian - anti pasto, seafood, pasta ( capellini di gigi), gnocchi
Thai - BBQ chicken n pork, larb, omelette, gra pow, all the curries and soups
American - bone marrow, burgers and fries, fried chicken wangs and waffles, prime rib with creamed spinach, baked potatoes
Indian - curry and naan, paneer, tandoori,
Central and South American - menudo, empanadas, tacos, quesadillas,