New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
28 • London, KY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jan 27
- 5′ 9″ (1.76m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on two-year college
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I'm currently working in a hospital as a Phlebotomist (those mean people that take your blood). I work night shift and it's a full time job with 12hr shifts, so it can get a little tiring sometimes, especially when I'm taking classes (hoping to graduate come spring 2014).
I don't smoke, never get drunk when I drink and I don't have anything to do with drugs.
There's a lot of other stuff to know about as well, but I'd rather tell you while getting to know you as well instead of spilling my guts on an about me page.
Ask me anything you want, I'm an open book. :)
2) Internet. I love to look stuff up just out of random and I have made quite a few friends online. God bless the interwebs.
3) Texting. I'm not a text-o-holic that does it so much that my phone is permanently attached to my hand, but in most cases I'd rather text someone than call them.
4) My car. I love my car almost more than I love food. I hate relying on other people for anything. Transportation is something I'm very glad to have.
5) Our Military. Ok this one may ruffle some feathers, but I have to put this one here. I have a lot of friends in the military and was exposed to the life myself for a very brief time. I have a lot of respect for our soldiers and very thankful for the sacrafices they have given for us.
6) My family. Just goes without saying that my family is pretty great for the most part and I love them. Wouldn't be where I am today without them.
I can't speak for every guy as we are all different but for me it's something like this - At first I really don't notice much change. I'm usually just trying to figure things out and sort out those crazy moments from the cute ones.
From there I start picking up on the smaller things. Those little things that drive you crazy and make you laugh. Then it's just a matter of pushing the right buttons. Naturally this strengthens the bashing process but isn't really why it's done. I just want to give you memories of me. Something to gripe or brag about with your friends. As long as I'm on your mind I'm in your heart and that's exactly where I want to be. This is where the best part begins.
I start thinking about you more than usual. There are days where I can't not think about you. The way your hair lays, the way you smile, the way you look when you're laughing and even when you're angry. Thoughts range from the way your lotion smells when you put it on to the way my confidence is shaken by just a simple glance of your beautiful eyes.
When we kiss it's like there is nothing else in the world except for this angel I hold in my arms. This incredible and wonderful person that has somehow changed me from the manliest of men to a helpless victim of emotions. I'm addicted to you and want nothing more than to simply caress your cheek as you sleep peacefully in my embrace; secretly admiring your beauty while you sleep, knowing you'll never realize how truly lucky you have made me.
Then when you wake up and ask me "You OK babe? " I'll smile at you and say "I'm fine doll, go back to sleep. " At that moment, that's when I know I've fallen for this girl.
More or less anyway, that's how it happens for me. Can't speak for everyone.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.