That being said, here are some things that you may find to be attractive qualities about me:
* I will never tell you to leave me alone because the game is on, or ask you to get me a beer while you're up (because I don't watch sport nor drink)
* I give gifts that have meaning behind them
* I think physical affection outside the bedroom is critical (holding hands, kissing, etc)
* I have no problem waiting for you to get ready, because I know you'll look hot
* I think men should open doors and carry the bags (minus the handbag)
* I don't mind shopping with you (as long as I get to check you out in every outfit)
* I believe it is critical for sex to be mutually satisfying
* I can cook (but reserve the right to frisk you at will, when you do)
* I love to dance (and been told I'm not too bad it)
* I've never smoke, drank, or done a single drug in my life.
* I have never slept with a 'professional'
All that being said, the pragmatic in me says online dating isn't the only way to find that special someone, so let's narrow things a bit:
* I love to kiss, and smoking is a very big turn off
* you are not just here to chat
* in your profile where it says where you live, it actually _is_ where you live.
* Assuming I make the same effort to come see you, you are in no way shy about being in manhattan regularly.
* you think the following are pretty silly: The phrase, if you don't drink, how do you have fun? when someone says they don't smoke or do drugs, but they smoke pot sometimes
* your main reason for writing or not writing is not because of the month/day we were born respectively
* sex will happen when the time is right, but, when it does, you have no hang ups or shyness about it. And, in a relationship you see it happening every time you see each other, and yes that means daily (if not more) if that is how often you see each other.
* if you ask yourself, am I happy person? the answer is emphatically yes.
* if you ask yourself, what's the most romantic / thoughtful thing I have done for a guy, you don't draw a blank.
The serious stuff:
* I think lying and cheating are absolutely unacceptable. The truth may sting in the short term, but it saves a great deal of grief for everyone in the end.
* I believe all people should be respected, regardless of race, religion, or creed (scientologists.... well...)
* I believe you should act with the same morals and values that you would expect from someone you may bring into this world.
* I believe beyond all the material things you could ever have, the only thing left is to give back. Whether it's teaching or helping a child (including your own), or helping someone less fortunate, ultimately it's worth much more than all that stuff you can't take with you.
I am pragmatic, romantic, and sarcastic