Find better matches with our advanced
34 • San Francisco, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–45
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For short-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 3:15pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Graduated from med school
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
program at Stanford. (Although sometimes I want to tell people I'm
a stewardess because that requires less of an explanation).
[Low end of spectrum = things I am HORRIBLE at.]
1) Lying. I can't even deal with hiding a surprise party.
2) Having a sense of direction. But hey, life is about the journey, not the destination right?
3) Talking on the phone. Just not my thing. I think it's something about the lack of eye contact. I much prefer face to face time.
4) Being on time. I suffer from chronic dillydallying.
5) Going to bed early.
[When it comes to these things, I'm killing it.]
6) Air hockey. I’d get an A+ for effort, but laughing fits are often my downfall. Same goes for tetherball.
7) Finding redeeming qualities in people.
8) Problem solving. I love a challenge.
9) Making dogs tails wag and cats purr.
10) Being a good friend, which is easy because my friends are rad.
(Somebody proposed an edit to this section of my profile once. It had all of the above crossed out and just said "Writing a bunch of bullshit." I actually thought it was a funny joke and it made me laugh. But also, fuck that guy.)
A good example of this:
A long time ago I was working as a teacher's assistant at a kindergarden class in Brooklyn. I was doing arts and crafts with a group of kids and one of them decided to draw me, and then they ALL decided to draw me. Five out of six were female and all their drawings showed a tall blonde with blue eyes and a big smile. The only boy in the group drew me as a stick figure with big boobs. Super embarrassing yet very telling about how males and females view the world (...and I did look REALLY skinny as a stick figure so everyone got gold stars).
Movies: Rushmore, No Country for Old Men, Aliens, Wet Hot American Summer, Secretary, Braveheart, The Savages, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 40 Year Old Virgin, Punch Drunk Love, The Commitments, The Jerk, The Host. I like horror movies. A lot.
Music: <3 Andrew Bird, Belle & Sebastian, Future Islands, Beyonce, Calexico, Chuck Berry, Cut Copy, David Bowie, Elliott Smith, Elvis Costello, Fiona Apple, Friendly Fires, Fujiya & Miyagi, Geographer, Grandaddy, Grimes, Harlem Shakes, Hot Chip, Hot Water Music, Interpol, Jim Croce, Journey, Justice, LCD Soundsystem, les savy five, M83, M. Ward, Maritime, Metric, MGMT, Minus The Bear, Naked and Famous, Neko Case, Noisettes, Of Montreal, Otis Redding, Phoenix, Pixies, Pulp, Radiohead, Rumbleseat, Say Hi, Sharon Jones, Sigur Rós, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin, Sparklehorse, Stevie Wonder, Tapes 'n Tapes, Tanlines, The Beatles, The Good Life, The Honorary Title, The Kinks, The Knife, The National, The Rolling Stones, The Strokes, Tokyo Police Club, Trentmoller, Voxtrot, Weezer, Wolf Parade, the xx...
Still have a special place in my heart for all the 90's punk and emo I listened to in high school and college.
Motown makes me swoon.
Food: Yes, please.
TV: Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny and Broad City. Holy shit do I love Broad City. If you don't find those shows amusing, it might not work out. I also love 30 Rock, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Top Chef. Um... fucking Game of Thrones.
2) Friends- Been lucky in that department. I've known my best friend since 3rd grade. My SF friends are incredible. We have a lot of fun.
3) Fat cat #1
4) Fat cat #2
5) Traveling. This is where most of my money goes. I've been to every continent except Antarctica. Traveling to Mexico this August with my dad to dive with whale sharks. Next on my list is Croatia.
6) Music. Everybody's life needs a soundtrack.
- Can I blow off work today and go stick my feet in the ocean?
- Criteria that makes the perfect dive bar.
- Foxes, otters and other wild animals that tug on my heart strings.
- Faces I miss on the east coast.
- Getting off the grid for a bit
- The phrase "you can't have your cake and eat it too"... I'm pretty sure I can simulteneously have and eat cake.
- How much easier my job would be if animals could talk.
- Why there are so few decent delis and pizza places in SF and so few decent taquerias in NYC. Shouldn't we reassign some delis to SF and vice versa so both cities would improve?
- In NY, school and work got canceled all the time due to bad weather. Since we get all those extra days of productivity in California, can't we occasionally call of work and school due to AWESOME weather??
You want to curl up with me and watch scary movies.
You'll put up with the fact that I occasionally anthropomorphize my cats and get easily distracted when cute dogs walk by.
You like fun and you can keep up.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.